- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Website owner, third party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifications of the rights of Website owner or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the Web pages where the contents are or, in general, from those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or contents.
Registration conditionsCurrently the user has no option to register within this site.
- The owner of the website does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in their pages, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond their control.
- The owner of the website may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
- The owner of the website is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any another cause beyond the control of the owner of the website;
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- improper or inappropriate use of the Web pages of the owner of the website;
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The owner of the website reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
- The owner of the website excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Web users. Likewise, the owner of the website is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a consequence of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an unlawful or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the owner of the website of the damages or damages caused.
- The owner of the website It is obliged to provide the competent bodies, by reason of the matter, with all the information and collaboration necessary for the exercise of their functions.
CopyrightThe whole of this Website depends on national and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, as well as all the rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page Web, are the exclusive property of the Website Owner and / or from third parties, with who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations. Reproduction of all or part of the contents of this website in any form other than the website itself, as is ready for use, and distinct from the domestic and personal field is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the owner of website. For any other use, please, contact us.
Mail confidentialityConcerning the information regarding the sending of emails we inform you that:
- The confidentiality of correspondence transmitted by the Internet network it is not guaranteed;
- The emails are kept by the computer support the necessary time to provide an answer.
LinksThe site Pliski.com may contain links to other pages. These pages, whose addresses are checked regularly, are not part of this website. The website owner does not control its contents and declines all responsibility regarding the information that is presented there.
ModificationsThe Website owner reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Web site, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
Applicable law and jurisdictionThis Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that can be acquired or of any other contract between both;
- Address the requests that you raise;
- Provide you with information about the products distributed through this Website, as well as the development and support of electronic commerce activities, including, in relation to said products, the sending of commercial communications by electronic mail or any other means of electronic communication equivalent (as SMS), as well as through the making of telephone calls. If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications by accessing the My Account section.
Sale of digital productsHow to buy our digital products
Browse our website and click on the buy button, you will be redirected to a secure page of our payment partner Paypal and once you have paid the indicated amount you will arrive at a landing page from where you can download the content. It is not necessary to include any personal information on our website, although you may need a Paypal account to be able to complete the transaction.
Countries where we sell online
The countries from which you can buy our products are those in which our billing partner Paypal operates.
If you need the invoice of the purchase, we will provide one if you contact us. Thanks.
Due to the digital nature of our goods, and according to the ecommerce Spanish law, our goods can't be returned once they have been bought.
We will charge Spanish 21% VAT (included within the final price) to countries belonging to the European Union and for the rest of the countries no VAT will be charged.
Our movies will be ready for direct download through this website once the transaction has been made. You will receive a link to a .zip file. The digital download consists on a .zip compressed file with a .mp4 HD720 movie and some .srt subtitle files, if those are available for that title. To view these files, we recommend vLan open source video player. Files can be downloaded in five minutes with a good internet connection.
What can I do with downloaded files?
Downloaded files are subject to copyright and Pliski owns it. Each download is considered a copy of the audiovisual work and can be viewed by the buyer unlimited times, and it can be copied privately by the buyer. However, you can't post, sell, lend or distribute the work in a public place, such as the internet, even if it is for free. Purchases are intended to be displayed on a domestic environment. For public exhibitions, please contact us. Files are not marked with any digital signature, DRM or tracking method.
Currently we can accept payment through our billing partner Paypal, which accepts credit cards and operates in many countries of the world.
When buying a digital product on this website, we will not collect any personal data. This information is managed through our collaborating company Paypal, during the purchase process. The user, when using this site, accepts the additional legal and privacy clauses set out on this page.
We work hard to provide the best service to our customers. So if you encounter difficulties during the process of downloading our files or need any other help related to our service we will be happy to assist you if you contact us. Please keep in mind that we can only provide service to users with a Paypal account for invoices and help with downloads. For any request, please contact us.