- Registration conditions
- Mail confidentiality
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Website owner, third party providers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifications of the rights of Website owner or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures different from those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the Web pages where the contents are or, in general, from those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or contents.
Registration conditionsCurrently the user has no option to register within the main section of this site, which is showed on the internet for information purposes only.
The online store of this website supports registration for users that is governed by the privacy clauses provided on the page of the store itself enabled for this purpose.
- The owner of the website does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or use of the elements and information contained in their pages, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond their control.
- The owner of the website may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these Legal Terms.
- The owner of the website is not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any another cause beyond the control of the owner of the website;
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- improper or inappropriate use of the Web pages of the owner of the website;
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The owner of the website reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
- The owner of the website excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Web users. Likewise, the owner of the website is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a consequence of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an unlawful or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the owner of the website of the damages or damages caused.
- The owner of the website It is obliged to provide the competent bodies, by reason of the matter, with all the information and collaboration necessary for the exercise of their functions.
CopyrightThe whole of this Website depends on national and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, as well as all the rights of industrial and intellectual property, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page Web, are the exclusive property of the Website Owner and / or from third parties, with who has the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial cession of said rights. All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations. Reproduction of all or part of the contents of this website in any form other than the website itself, as is ready for use, and distinct from the domestic and personal field is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the owner of website. For any other use, please, contact us.
Mail confidentialityConcerning the information regarding the sending of emails we inform you that:
- The confidentiality of correspondence transmitted by the Internet network it is not guaranteed;
- The emails are kept by the computer support the necessary time to provide an answer.
LinksThe site Pliski.com may contain links to other pages. These pages, whose addresses are checked regularly, are not part of this website. The website owner does not control its contents and declines all responsibility regarding the information that is presented there.
ModificationsThe Website owner reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Web site, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
Applicable law and jurisdictionThis Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that can be acquired or of any other contract between both;
- Address the requests that you raise.
The Responsible undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to protect them by adopting the security measures imposed by current legislation to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email together with the photocopy of your ID or other document that properly proves your identity, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, the data requested to the User through forms will be strictly necessary to provide the service or to be able to contact the user. In any case, the failure to provide more data than strictly necessary will reduce the quality of the service.
At this time, Pliski does not send any type of promotional or commercial communication to users by any means.